This kit begins with our Street Performer heads, complete with CNC ported intake, exhaust ports and chamber to provide the most efficient flow rates, and consistency between heads.
The inlet opening is increased to 1.710 (available in different sizes on request for no additional charge) making this kit a perfect fit for a stock or slightly modified throttle body. This kit features our slightly oversized intake and exhaust valves and you have the option of adding manual or automatic compression releases upon request.
When using your stock cylinders you have two bore sizes to choose from:
- The standard 95” which is a 3.875 bore or, increase the motor displacement with the larger 3.937 bore making it a 98”.
- The 95” / 98” kit uses your existing 4” stroke flywheel assembly and no case modifications are required.
- The standard 103” which is a 3.875 bore or, increase the motor displacement with the larger 3.937 bore making it a 107”.
- The 103” / 107” kit uses your existing 4.375” stroke flywheel assembly and no case modifications are required.
Click the Kit Details tab for a complete description of parts and labor. For more details on the best fit for your riding style – call T-Man Performance.
Kit packages require your cylinders and heads be sent to T-Man Performance for work to be completed.
* When NOT using T-Man Performance pistons the builder is responsible for checking all valve to piston clearances.
|Valve Sizes||1.900″||1.610″||-.003 / 91cc|
|Valve Spring Installed Height||1.860″||1.860″||-.020 / 88cc|
|Valve Spring Seat Pressure||178lbs||178lbs|
|Valve Spring Pressure @.600″ Lift||360lbs||360lbs||-.040 / 85cc|
|Valve Spring Travel||.770″||.770″|
|Valve Seal/Top Retainer Clearance||.835″||.835″||-.060 / 82cc|
|Available Inlet Sizes||1.710″||1.760″|
*These heads are set up to clear a cam TDC of Intake 215 and Exhaust 204 valve to valve clearance. They can be modified on request.